Our principal clients are architects who appreciate what our systems can do for their projects – and their clients. We encourage architects to contact us early in their design process so that we can help them best utilize all that we have to offer.
We provide the following services for architects:
• Tools to aid design
• Feedback during the design process
• Full structural engineering (via our partner engineering firms)
• Permitting and plan check assistance
• Logistics and coordination of materials
• Coordination of installation services (in select markets)
Please contact us if you would like copies of either of these documents which were written with architects in mind:
• Our Design Criteria document which explains our systems in detail
• Our Design to Construction process document which explains the services we offer during the design, permitting and construction processes.
Click here to request these documents. You can also send us a general e-mail with questions you may have by contacting us below.
Individuals Interested in Building a Home
If you are interested in using any of the Blue Sky systems in your homebuilding project feel free to contact us directly. We can further explain the advantages that our systems offer – and we can put you in touch with one of our partner architects who have used our systems previously.
If you already have an architect we are happy to work with them so that they fully understand how to approach their design work with our systems in mind.
The very fastest way to own a home built with Blue Sky systems is to buy one that is already finished. We just completed our first such spec home project in Palm Springs and we are talking to a number of investors and top architects about future such projects. Contact us if this is of interest to you. And be sure to sign up for our mailing list so you will know when future spec home projects are in the works.